Re: [PyrNet-L]LOST & CONFUSED

>                 1.    How did you come to choose a Pyr??

I love this question!!  Hopefully you will get bombarded with lots of
answers!  Mine:  Pyrenees are the gentlest, most passive guard dog around.
They do their job (guarding flock or family), but they do it with the least
amount of aggression as possible!  And all with their own mind (yeah, the
independent pyr) without instruction from their people!

Of course they are big and beautiful and cuddly too!!!  I'd love to hear
others "why did you choose a Pyrenees?" answers!

Patti Brunkala
menditar@grrtech.com
Gold Hill, Oregon