Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted

 Breeders who ROUTINELY sell pups for $200 litter after
litter are flooding the market and cannot take the time and care given
by
your breeder of one litter to insure each pup goes to a good home.  Many
of
these animals do show up in Rescue or worse.

There is a breeder (and I use that term loosely) here in AR who
advertises in the paper on a regular basis.  The ads start at $200 then
over the course of a couple of weeks drop to $150, then $100, etc. Their
ad is in the paper every week.  I don't want to begin to think of how
these dogs end up.

--
Jerome and Caspyr
Alexander, AR