Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy prices

Jerome Smith wrote:

> Donna Coffman wrote:
>
> The only way to determine if a dog (of any breed) is a good example of
> their
> particular is to compete in the show ring.
>
> Your just kidding, right?

I hope she's kidding - some very good examples of the breed never make
it to the show ring and there are some really bad examples of the breed
winning in the show ring as well(this was not meant to infer people on
this list - the ones I could point as example aren't even in cyberspace)

> All Pyrs are working -- that's instinctive.
>
> Again, I hope you are kidding.

Sorry Jerome - haven't met a Pyr yet that wasn't working in some way or
another - including rescues, I definitly agree on that one.

> --
Lisa