Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted

 If you have comments about others who are not as responsible as us &
> this group of resonsible, loving, supportive people, then please direct those
> comments to those other people who do routinely breed indiscriminately, or
> abuse, neglect or abandon dogs. We are not those other people & don't deserve
> to be lumped together with them.

I also took this thread to reflect what is really out there in the
real world and not directed  towards any one person or
organization.  This type of discussion is beneficial to all, BEWARE,
BE WISE, BE EDUCATED. Then we are all able to deal with situations
that are not the best, but until we are educated, we have no basis to
draw from.

Judith
jsmiller@laplaza.org
Taos, New Mexico