Re: [PyrNet-L] CARE:Temprature/Cars?

Judith, the only thing we do to add to what you suggest is that we have a
reflective sunshield for the windshield which keeps the interior
considerably cooler. Our van does have tinted glass, and we looked for one
that has AC in the rear as well, but we, like you, leave it locked with
everything running if we have to leave the dogs in it for *very* short
periods when it's really hot or there's no shade. They don't "go with" as
much in the summer when we're going to have to leave them in the car. They
are happier at home with the AC on!
Ann, Peg and Paddington