Re: [PyrNet-L] CARE:Temprature/Cars?

This is a fun subject - where are all those show people that are headed
to AZ soon - they probably have some novel ways of keeping the dogs cool
in the journey.

I have a few of my own - first my van has the darkest legal window tint
avaliable. When we have to keep the dogs in the van(summer shows, I
groom at my van) I have fans that run off our generator for during the
day. Then there is that inevitable stop for dinner, first we stop at
places where we can park in the shade, then we open all the side and
back windows, they get their water bowls filled and they get a 2 liter
bottle that I froze with water, they tend to lay on it and are cool as
cucumbers.

Lisa