Re: [PyrNet-L] Dilema

On 30 Mar 98 at 23:01, THVICEPREZ wrote:

> I have a real dilema.  We were planning on getting a pyr in May, it would be
> our first one.  My brother just told my mom that he has to get rid of his
> dogs, one is a pyr she is about 4yrs old I think and has been spayed.  I would
> love to have her but I don't really know what she is like

Dee Dee, check her out this weekend and then decide.  An older dog
certainly makes it easier to train and raise a puppy.  You would have
a built in baby sitter once the puppy is old enough.  If you take
this girl, one consideration would be the sex of the pup, you have
less problems with opposites getting along.

My maiden aunt girl was delighted to see a puppy arrive, she was much
more tolerant than his real mom, she really did help raise him and
today they adore each other.  And just think - you would already have
the POTATO CHIP factor taken care of...............VBG.

Judith
jsmiller@laplaza.org
Taos, New Mexico