[PyrNet-L] Re:French vs US & UK Pyrs

Joe Gentzel and all,

Thanks for the show results from the French National.  I have been trying
for years to figure out just how the outstanding Pyrs in France differ from
outstanding Pyrs in the U.S., the UK and other countries.  For instance, do
the French dogs really have tiny eyes and narrow heads with long, long
muzzles?? Are Pyrs in the US really much smaller?

I would love to hear from you, Joe, Ian, and all our subscribers from Europe
who have seen dogs in the US and in France and other countries.  Just what
do you think are the major differences. What do you think that American
breeders should work at, and likewise what are the strengths and weaknesses
in Pyrs in France and other countries.

Charlotte