Re: [PyrNet-L] invisible fencing

Hi Emily:

We used to have invisible fencing before we put our stockade up.  Personally,
I was very displeased, as we had numerous short circuits, one of which burnt
one of my dogs necks extremely bad and caused a terrible infection.  This has
also happened to a few others that I am aware of.
I don't want to put a damper on your getting invisible fencing, as there are
other people who are quite pleased with it, so investigate more.
Oops, one more thing...there have been additional cases here in my area where
the dogs actually became quite jumpy and fearful due to these fences.

Teri