Re: [PyrNet-L] Kuvas head and Pyr head

Magic Moment wrote:

> > If  what you describe is accurate then I suggest these breeders a greatly
> > misguided.  They should be ignored as they are not attempting to breed Pyrs.
> > What is this "old style" you refer?
>
> If I am right to whom Susan is speaking about - your statement is
> correct, but, they are the ones winning.
> >
> Lisa

I think the old saying " its not who wins it how you play the game"
comes into play here...
Who care who wins...worry about preserving the breed.  Let the ignorant
have their fun and simply keep the desire for education and knowledge
fired withen your self....

Now...only if I can take my own advice... ;)......

--

Adrienne Wilder  www.stc.net/~draggon/index.htm (pet portraits)
Murrayville GA

"Oh, to be loved by a dog!"