Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:French vs US & UK Pyrs

MagEBroD wrote:

> The description I've read that seemed very easy to understand was that the
> Great Pyrenees head should look just like the head of a brown bear except for
> the coloring and drooping ears.
>
> Janice Vocke
> MagEBroD@aol.com
> Shelton, WA.

It should look like the head of the ENGLISH borwn bear NOT the american
brown bear...the enlish brown hear is now extinct.
And it you want to talk about "snippy and narrow".....you should look at
the head of the one they hvae a picture of in Paul Strang's book..

--

Adrienne Wilder  www.stc.net/~draggon/index.htm (pet portraits)
Murrayville GA

"Oh, to be loved by a dog!"