Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:French vs US & UK Pyrs

<< The description I've read that seemed very easy to understand was that the
 Great Pyrenees head should look just like the head of a brown bear except for
 the coloring and drooping ears. >>

This is the description that makes everyone crazy.  The brown bear referenced
is a Eurpopean Brown bear either extinct now or almost extinct.  Its head is
quite different than the Brown Bear we see in North America.

Joe