Re: [PyrNet-L] dominance/aggression

<< I think that it was Joe that pointed out that Adrienne's posts are based
 on mostly working dogs; if that is the case, I do think that a whole
 different set of rules apply.  Any thoughts? >>

Maybe, maybe not.  I feel the breed is the same breed whether it be in the
field or on the couch.  They of course act differently in each environment,
but don't we as well?  Patou was a kennel dog for the first six years of his
life and now a really great guardian.  I could send you a recent email from a
farmer in middle Georgia with Jean Luke, just the same.  Really different
breeding between Patou and Jean Luke.  Totally different temperament dogs, but
both great guardians.

If you speak of different rules apply in the field as opposed to your back
yard, then I totally agree.

Joe