Re: [PyrNet-L] dominance/aggression

> I was not replying to you.. :)  But I will now.
> Absolutley.  Your pyr bitch probably could have scaled the fence.

while I agree with most of what is posted here by Adrienne, I do want to
point out if your dog has a poor rear, or hip problems, scaling a fence
is not an option.  My boy has not the best rear, and he rarely if ever
leaves his feet.  Now maybe sometimes he wished he could go over the
fense, but reality is a good teacher.   If he had been confronted with
the same situation as Dianne's girl, I would hope that he would have
reacted the same way.  But it is fun to play devil's advocate, eh?!

I think that it was Joe that pointed out that Adrienne's posts are based
on mostly working dogs; if that is the case, I do think that a whole
different set of rules apply.  Any thoughts?

joan