Re: [PyrNet-L] PLEASE Help! Barking problem

I agree with all the comments about the poor pup being bored.  The problem is
we have told the new owner that!!!  How do you convince a new owner that she
has to change her own behavior?  My mom and I also think that the new
owner/mom is the part of the problem because the husband does not have these
problems with the pup.  Should we recommend that the pup (and the woman) go to
obedience school?  Or is the pup still too young (4 months)?  Next time we
talk to her we'll suggest the garage and the super kong ball.  Thanks for all
the help...keep it coming!

Holly