[PyrNet-L] Litter Runts

I would like some feedback from the group regarding the "runts" of the
litter.  We visited our breeder again last weekend to choose our new
best friend from a litter of ten.  We fell in love with the littlest
one, popularly known as the runt.  Smaller on size (at 5 weeks!) but not
on personality!!  Do any of you readers own "runts"?? are there any
health problems? Is she maybe just a little under-nourished since she
has so many siblings?? (mind you, she is definately not sickly!!)  We've
definately tagged her as "ours" so I'm not looking to change my mind,
just curious about some of your experiences.  We'll be bringing her home
soon and I'm just beside myself with excitement!!