Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr in Kill Shelter - Rescue Story

In a message dated 98-06-05 13:01:01 EDT, Stephanie wrote:

<<  He began leaning against me, and when I
 stopped petting him he would lay the side of his head against my stomach
 and wait for more.  That is where Melissa found me, covered with white
 hair hugging the dog.   >>
Stephanie Bloomfield>>

Stephanie,
   Your story made me both cry & smile and laugh and want to yell "oh, no!
Hope someone saves them!!" Glad you saved that sweet leaner! And boy! do I
know what a good leaner can do to worm their way into your heart!!! A leaner
melts my heart everytime!! My last leaner - Moses -a Newf - lived to be 21
yrs. old and was healthy until a few days before the end, which came as it
should with him leaning on me till the last. Rest in peace Moses. Sure love &
miss ya ol' guy!! But you are not forgotten!

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.