Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescued Dog Energy Level

Scott, Paddington asks to go walking all the time, or at least whenever he
sees any of the signs that indicate we are getting ready! If that has
changed significantly since you've had Yukon, I'd watch him carefully. Is
he eating normally? Drinking more or less? And has the weather turned
appreciably hotter? Ours have dramatically less energy when the weather is
hot. Good luck--he sounds like a great (and *very* lucky) boy!
Ann Wetherilt (and Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose)