Re: [PyrNet-L] Girl that was bit

Schonberg Farms wrote:
>  this family needs to place this dog in a
> more calm environment, since this dog is a male, why is it around
> children anyway?
>
> I say either train the kids and the parents and stop blaming the dog.
> Like the saying goes:  "There aren't bad dogs, just bad owners."

Susan,
I've got to disagree with you here.  I do not think that it is fair to
place a dog (of any breed) that has bitten in another home.  You can
never guarantee that it will not bite again.  As I said before....most
of the "bad dogs" I know of come from "bad dog" parents rather than bad
owners.  I've seen countless rescue dogs that come from awful, abusive
homes that are just as sweet as they can be.
Charlotte