[PyrNet-L] was: Girl that was bit now: Pyrenees temperment

> Sorry!  But the dog was provoked.  The girl who was biten was banging on
> the windows and doors, thus resulted in her opening the door to the
> house without being invited.  If that is not provocation I don't what
> is.
>
> I know if it was my house and some kid opened the door without being
> invited, my dogs would not welcome him/her/child/or adult.

My reply had was not *about* the pyr that bit...rather about the fact
that a poorly bred pyr is a poorly bred pyr.  THe sex of a dog should
have nothing to do with how it is around children or its overall
*pyrenees* temperment.
I never said that the dog in the story was not provoked.....I was
replying to the statement of male dogs being intolorant of children and
that if a dog from a "top breeder" is agressive then something,
somewhere is wrong.. (especially if that breeder is continuiously
producing them!)

--

Adrienne Wilder  www.stc.net/~draggon/index.htm (pet portraits)
Murrayville GA