Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Life With A Pyr - apology by author

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 22:15:19 EDT, MagEBroD@aol.com wrote:

>   I apologize for bringing it up. Meant the story to be funny and cute, but
>for some reason I threw that in there. Guess I should hang onto my posts for a
>day or so and see if I still feel the same about them then before I send them.
>Sometimes it seems  almost sacriligious not to count him, but confusing or
>depressing if I do, too. Felt moved to somehow include him in the count at
>that moment. Please accept my apology for bringing some of you down.

Please don't apologize! He's every bit as much your child as your
other boys are. You've got every right in the world to include him.
It's a nightmare of all parents to go through what you did and my
heart goes out to you.
Mitzi Potter   OKC  OK
Newfie@popline.com
http://www.popline.com/quinnz/mit.html