Re: [PyrNet-L] puppies and kids

The one thing I neglected to mention in my previous post, and the real reason I was
responding was, that the vets office had a good chuckle over the puppy's stool sample
yesterday as it contained a bonus of plastic he had gotten into and Molly-fur, as the
semi-annual blizzard is still happening here.
Nancy