Re: [PyrNet-L] pyr rescue question GENERAL

> decision....I hope this tells you a little about how i do things here...
>
> Cade and Tammy Hardin
> Souix Pyrs@aol.com
> 1-256-551-0080

Okay.  I relize that  everyone has theri beliefs and ethics ect.  ect.
Wanting to help dogs, especially, our breed, comes with its ups and
owns, opinions and responsibilities.
But I want to say one thing, to any one that is doing rescue or
considering to do rescue.
When you know a dog has an agressive history, the owner warns you, it
has bitten, it has growled, what ever, ask yourself just how important
is saving that dog.
Ask your self, is "saving" that dog worth taking the risk of loosing
everything you have now, and ever will have?  Is it worth the lives of
your own dogs?
 Cause, guess what people, thats what you are risking when you knowingly
take a dog that is a biter.  If you take and rehome a biter, you are
ssuming LIABILTY for anything and everything that dog does.  And by god
don't think for a minute if that dog bites somebody it won't come back
to haunt you.
I am sorry if what I have said seems harsh.  But I do not want the image
of this breed destroyed and even more then that, I hate hearing the
stories of children and owners who have had their lives destoyed
because of dog bites.

--

Adrienne Wilder
Murrayville GA