Re: [PyrNet-L] pyr rescue question GENERAL

> what the policy is- that determines whether a bite, regardless of the
> circumstances, automatically classifies a dog as aggressive.

An unprovoked bite (unless the dog was in extreme pain) is a sure sign
of a dangerous dog.
When people ask me about placing a biting dog, I do ask to hear the
entire story.  I have yet to hear one that was not simply human
agression, wether fear, dominance, or some type of rage.
IMHO the only time that a pyr should ever bite, is when all other
defenses fail and the life of their live stock (human or animal) is
threatened.  And unfortuanatley, in today's society this is some times
still unexceptable.

--

Adrienne Wilder
Murrayville GA