[PyrNet-L] Fw: boarding

-----Original Message-----
From: smye <smye@worldchat.com>
To: pyrnet-l@garnerz.net <pyrnet-l@garnerz.net>
Date: Monday, July 20, 1998 2:41 PM
Subject: boarding

I hope someone can help me out.  This is the first time I will be breeding my Pyr(Takeysha)  and was wondering if you're breeding the bitch to your dog.  Would you charge a boarding fee for the bitch if she had to stay for breeding?
  I am really looking forward to having a litter of puppies this fall.  I have had rabbits, cats, duck, geese, and birds. But this will be a great experience for me.  If some out there can help will my questions I would really appreciated the help?
Donelda