Re: [PyrNet-L] Barking question

Thank you all so much for your suggestions. When I first wrote I thought it
was a silly question and everyone would be thinking I am a total ninny for
not expecting a barking problem when I got Teddy. It is nice to know I'm not
alone and its the breed that enjoys barking so much not just Teddy. I am
going to try the water and can tricks first and work my way up to the more
drastic measures. Hopefully the water will do the trick. Teddy hates getting
wet in any way. (bathtime is an experience you'd have to see to believe) LOL

Galaxi