Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: boarding

I will be happy to help you with your questions if you will help me with
mine.
Before your breed your dog we need to ask.  Why are you breeding her?  What
do you plan to do with the puppies?  How old is she?  Are you sure she is
in good enough condition to raise 10 to 12 puppies?  All of this needs to
be considered before you worry about being charged a boarding fee for
breeding.
Get back with me and we will talk about this some more.  I can show you
what happens to pups that the breeders just didn't know what to do with
after they were borned.  Its not pretty.
Beverly Coate
C&C Farms  Stigler OK
bcoate@cwis.net

I hope someone can help me out.  This is the first time I will be breeding
my Pyr(Takeysha)  and was wondering if you're breeding the bitch to your
dog.  Would you charge a boarding fee for the bitch if she had to stay for
breeding?
  I am really looking forward to having a litter of puppies this fall.  I
have had rabbits, cats, duck, geese, and birds. But this will be a great
experience for me.  If some out there can help will my questions I would
really appreciated the help?
Donelda