[PyrNet-L] Heidi

Hi Guys,  Oh, boy......First of all, Beverly, I NEVER even implied that we were having Heidi's dewclaws removed.  I simply asked the question....."Is the procedure to correct the slobbering SIMILAR (as simple) to having dewclaws removed".   We specifically asked the breeder if Pyrs were slobberers.  She said definitely NOT.  Heidi is the first Pyr I have seen up close & personal.   Also, it is my understanding that slobbering is not a trait of all Pyrs & they certainly are not bred for who can slobber the best.

We love Heidi dearly.  She is as much a part of our family as Chewy(Samoyed) is. If the procedure to correct the slobbering is more than a nip & tuck, we won't even consider it.  That is why I put the question to this group.  We found out about the procedure from this chat list & wanted more info.
Kathy, Joe, Chewbear(Sammy) and Heidi(pyr)
Wish you well.. Woof, Woof