[PyrNet-L] Re: PyrNet-L---- Breeding

Hi Everyone,

I was chatting with a lady recently regarding linebreeding and outcrossing.
She was told by her Vet that outcrossing was the way to go when breeding.
Her vet has been breeding dogs many years and felt it was the the best way
to breed.. I myself prefer to linebreed and expressed this in our
conversation. Of course there had been outstanding dogs bred from an
outcross breeding, Allan and I feel the safe way to go is linebreeding. I'd
be interested in what others have to say about linebreeding and
outcrossing........

Regards,
Sandy Dyment,
Pyrview Reg'd.