[PyrNet-L] Pyr:sweet baby face & temperament and oh, those eyes!!

In a message dated 9/3/98 5:39:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time, petmydog@vvm.com
writes:

<< The Pyrs are such
 loves-they love everyone and the residents aren't put off by their size like
 they are with the danes and some other breeds. I think it is all in that
 baby face! I just wish there was a Newf in the team! They have the same
 sweet baby face and temperament. Just angels on 4 paws! On the Job!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 This email is copyrighted by the author
 Evelyn Colbath >>

   I agree! Those sweet faces and temperament and those EYES!!! So soulful!
Also they are SO EXPRESSIVE!!! Personality plus! We are always interrupted in
the middle of a scolding and have to stop and laugh and hug Albert!! Those
eyes and the expresions he gets!! Crack us up! No wonder he's not a perfect
angel!  I keep blowing it by hugging him and laughing in the middle of
correcting him!! He's learned to train us instead I think!! And darn good at
it!!

:)  &  ;)```   (me grinning & Albert winking & grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, Washington