Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: pyr connections

> At that time the museum owned a tame wolf that participated in the
> march. I was there with my first pyrenees and so were several others, and
> not one dog, pyr or non-pyr reacted to the fact Uni was a wolf.

I think it all has to do with if the pyr perceives a threat or not, not the
breed of the dog/wolf.  The wolf you mention was "tame", I doubt the pyrs
perceived any threat from that wolf, and rightly so.  A good livestock
guardian dog can tell a threat from not-a-threat.

Patti Brunkala
menditar@grrtech.com
Oregon