[PyrNet-L] Re: pyr connections

In a message dated 9/13/98 3:35:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sandybear@intercity.dk writes:

<< We picked up Hairy and crossed the street, and then our walk
 continued care-free.  >>

  Enjoy it while you can.........in a short while you won't have that option,
as Hairy will be too big!! All of you with little Pyrs: Take lots of photos,
they grow up so very fast!! It will be hard to believe he was ever that small
pretty soon!    My Albert is now 11 mos. & about 100 pounds and HUGE and
awkward to lift!

:)  &  :)```   [me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!]

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, Washington