[PyrNet-L] 2 Pyrs need a ride across MO

The following is being posted from a Rescue list to my Pyr lists. We
need help getting these 2 Pyrs from a shelter in Omaha, NE to their
new home (horray!) in KY. Basically we need rides across Missouri.
These are our precious, Pyrs, guys! Is there anyone who can help? Or
does anyone know of anyone in MO that could help? It would certainly
be wonderful to be able to get *2* Pyrs out of a shelter and into a
good home.
If you can help, please resond to Loree at dogpakne@uswest.net

>We need help getting a pair of Pyrs from Omaha, NE to Paducah,
>Kentucky or close to it.  The owners could probably pick up on their
>side of St. Louis.  Please reply via e-mail for more info.
>Thanks,
>DogPak Nebraska
>dogpakne@uswest.net
>http://users.uswest.net/~ouremail/DogPakNEpage.htm