Re: [PyrNet-L] Fur staining and allergies!

>Deanna,

Benadryl (liquid) may relieve the itching.  It works for my corgi, Darwin.
Give the dosage as recommended for young children.  This was recommened by
my vet.  My corgi is on Frontline for fleas and ticks so this type of
allergy is out.  But, he suffers from grass allergies.  I put the dose in a
small bowl of milk and drinks it right up.  It is the most inexpensive way
to treat.  Darwin's allergy is seasonal, esp in the summer.

Elizabeth