Re: [PyrNet-L] RE: CHAT: can anyone help this woman?

    You might have her try going national with the problem. Try calling
national animal cruelty places, maybe like PETA or the ASPCA headquarters if
that's the only way to get through to those people. Hopefully they can be
given some kind of court order that forbids them from ever owning animals
again. They sound sick in every way and I truly feel for the animals that do
live with them; I don't dare think about a Pyr in that environment! Tell her
to get on the phone with everyone, quick!

p.s. Where are they located, anyway?

-Emily Hainsworth
Castle Rock, CO
d3melza@aol.com