Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Questions

On 4 Dec 98, at 1:50, Mitzi Potter wrote:
> I know there's several web sights about carting. Janice in Texas
> does carting with her dogs if I remember right. Janice? It really
> does sound like a wonderful activity for them.

> On Thu, 3 Dec 1998 16:30:40 -0600, clhenke@juno.com wrote:
> >Oh, and if anyone has info on training them to a cart, I would
> >appreciate that as well.  It seems like a fun way to keep their very
> >active minds and bodies occupied!

There's carting information on Warrick's website at
http://www.bond.net/~warrickw/carting.html.  There's some recent
carting pictures on my website.  If you live in Texas (sorry, can't
remember if you posted where you live) e-mail me privately and I'll
give you a contact.  If you're close to central Texas (Austin) there
are carting classes being held and we have a carting club (Capital
Canine Carting Club).

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX
Visit Old West Newfoundland Club's website at
http://www.jump.net/~janices/ownc/