[PyrNet-L] Re: CHAT: 2 in the doghouse today!! (was The temperature)

Ann, I love the way you relate dog tales to us.  I especially like your
take on Ivy Rose, and her pleasure in just teasing you.  I think this is
why I get in so much trouble with these guys.  I don't feel like anything
they do is out of sullen or malicious behavior.  It is all fun, and the
gleeful sparkle in their eyes, is a reflection of their pleasure in the
game.  They are absolutely sure we should be every bit as happy with
their ingenuity!  It is really hard to be mad, at a mind so joyously
engaged!  That doesn't mean that as you stand there and look at what they
got into, you don;t wonder where your own head is, but gosh they are so
happy!  Thanks for the laughs!
Cindy Henke.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]