Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: CHAT: 2 in the doghouse today!! (was The temperature)

On 8 Dec 98, at 14:11, Ann Wetherilt wrote:

>  How do you *not* laugh at their antics? We bought her one of
> those rope toys at the weekend, and she loves it. And this morning,
> Paddington picked it up and tossed it around--he hasn't showed much
> interest in toys for a year or two. I guess her role in life is to keep us
> all as young-at-heart as she is....not a bad job for a pyr!

My puppy is such a corker too and seems to do things she knows will
make me laugh.  I have a 'Webster', a brush on an extended pole to
clean the ceilings and high places.  Kalinka has decided that is a
wonderful thing to attack. Talk about vocal, this little girl sings,
yodels, barks and hums too.  My first pyr girl was the same and she
has grown into such a sober sides, so there is hope for Kalinka. And
how I will miss it, if she ever grows up. VBG

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico