Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

>This is not the popular attitude to take, but I for one really do want to
>know what caused the bite in the first place.  Too many dogs period, are
>getting put down for biting, with no consideration as to why?  Any dog
>can bite, good or bad, so that WHY is important!  A dog bites once and
>gets put down, a human slaughters a dozen people and gets to sit on death
>row for 20 years appealing.
>Cindy Henke

You have a point here Cindy,  I think we should enact a law to kill a
serial murder quickly just like a dog that bites with harmful intentions
when no immediate threat is at hand.  The reason I love pyrs as guard
dogs is that on the whole they are to have enough wisdom and thought
to be able to know a threatening situation.  From what I can determine,
this dog is not able to make that determination and it has been mentioned
that the dog is a threat to women.  This is no good for any woman who
in the future might be unfortunate to come into contact with the dog.
It is another walking accident waiting to happen.  And moving it to
another state does not erase any future repeats of same incident.  And
as far as the Human race, we need to get tougher instead of providing
a warm shelter with plenty of food in front of color TV as a deterrent.

Tim Parks
Sacramento