Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT, Rescue: Vicious dog

In a message dated 12/23/98 4:48:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
BCavins303@aol.com writes:

<< Tim,
 Let's concentrate on the coming holiday and what it means and drop the dog
bit
 issue.
 Dave >>

Dave,
   What you or anyone else wants does not rule this list. Use your delete
button instead of trying to stifle people. If you see something that says
something about dog from Omaha or biting Tatra and don't want to hear anymore
about that, then DELETE before you read it!  That's what I do when I don't
want to read something.  I do not try to get others to quit posting their
opinions.
Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com