Re: [PyrNet-L] Agression fear

Garbage!!!! The Newfie breeder wants to sell you a Newf! Genetics and
temperament behind the pup on the parent's side certainly play a role
but I have 4 Pyrs a Pyr shep a cat and 5 birds all living in the house
and I only have trouble with one of the Pyrs. And that's only with her
mother and only occasionly like when she's going into season.

>From: "Catie Andrews" <catieandrews@earthlink.net>
>To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
>Subject: [PyrNet-L] Agression fear
>Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 10:46:51 -0600
>
>I was just told by a Newfie breeder that she had been told that
Pyrenees
>turn aggressive by the time they are three.  They bite people and turn
on
>the other dogs in the household.
>
>I am due to get a puppy in Feb and this really shook me, I have two
little
>dogs and three cats.  I do not want problems with aggression!  Please
let me
>know if this information is true.
>
>Catie
>Piper City IL

>	unsubscribe pyrnet-l

Barb Bowes, NJ and
Bo, Molly, Chelsea and Flopsy the Pyr Shep

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.