RE: [PyrNet-L] 1999 National

Deanna et al,

The GPCA National is a great place to go.  Some people say that it's
even better when you DON'T take a dog <grin>, because you can see what
you want and don't have to worry about grooming your dog.

Colette and I went to the 1997 National in Maryland, and Colette went to
the 1998 National in Arizona.  There are pictures from last year's
National at http://www.bond.net/~warrickw/gpca/gpcanat1998.html and we
have photos from the 1997 National at
http://www.bond.net/~warrickw/gpcans97.html

We're looking forward to Chicago immensely.  I don't expect to see a
darn bit of the city itself...if it's anything like Maryland, we'll park
the car on the first day, and start it again on Sunday for our trip
home.

Warrick

Colette and Warrick Wilson
Carting with Your Dog