[PyrNet-L] Re: Multi dog families

Wellllll.... let's just say that adjustments need to be made.  Like most
people, I started with one Pyr, then added Sekhet, then added TeaTime
(Tibbie), then added Paddy the Pyr, then things really changed.  I lost Sekhet
to bladder cancer and Aslan to osteoarthritis and severe hip dysplasia within
six weeks of each other.  At no time did I ever love any dog less or more.
Each one was loved for themselves and their special qualities.  I still have
Paddy and four Tibbies now and would not change a thing, except maybe get a
bigger house!

Stephanie Paddy and TeaTime
pyrmom@aol.com