Re: [PyrNet-L] Odd Eating Behavior

Kris,
    I have never heard of this problem before, but you could try several
things. Try giving her the food in many different bowls. Maybe she'd like a
different one better. What kind did the breeder use? Also, you could try
mixing the dry food with some wet puppy food and see if that is more
appetizing. Or, what we have done when our dogs weren't interested in eating
was soaking the dry food with hot water. This creates kind of like a gravy in
the food and makes it smell better. The breeder probably fed them this way
when they were being weaned. Otherwise, I just wish you good luck! Let us know
what happens!

-Emily Hainsworth
Castle Rock, CO
d3melza@aol.com