[PyrNet-L] Rescue-- Texas --- once again

      You all Texas has once again started to be over run with rescues.  I
cannot keep up.   There are two in Dallas shelters,   two in Abilene, and
more.  I have no room here.   I have ask several people to foster.  They
cannot.   I have dogs here ready to go -- most will guard that I have but not
on remote property.  I need family farms to place these dogs.  What is really
sad is I had a couple wanting to adopt and they wanted a younger dog (most of
mine are 2+ years old)   They went to Dallas and bought a back yard bred dog
according to them cheap.   Cheaper than my rescue fee which is only 100.00.
       Please if you can help --- there is a male in Abilene that his days are
numbered.
Pam
Tx Great Pyrenees rescue