[PyrNet-L] Please Fwd..

Everyone,
I would like to ask for your help. I have been informed that a poem I wrote called:
Baggage has been reposted as author unknown. I do not have a problem at ALL with my poem and or stories being reposted, I DO have a problem with them being taken and credit not given. Whatever I write and post to share is just that-SHARING. Please fwd this to all lists you are on and ask that the person/s that have done this to please add my name to the poem or delete it from whatever web page it is on. True-it is ONLY a poem, but if all would think for a moment, someday it may be you and something special that you have written.
This was written around 2:30am after I helped a rescue person scrape the remains of 2 terriers off the road. The dogs had been hit and left to die. By the time we arrived(as soon as we were called) they were gone. Little bodies still warm. And I had recognized BOTH as terriers that had been adopted 3 days earlier from a shelter. Hence the name BAGGAGE. ALL rescues come with BAGGAGE and ALL rescues deserve a chance to live a happy-productive lives. This poem is extremely important to me so if you would just fwd this email to any and all dog-related lists you are on I would appreciate it. I have now placed it on my web page and it may only be reposted with PERMISSION.
Thank you, Evelyn Colbath.
SEE WHAT'S NEW ON THE MOUNTAIN!
Gitano Road Sanctuary
Home of Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy