Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Panda's neck mats

> Panda has some mats under her neck ruff. Any particular type of comb/ brush
> that's best to pick them out?

I'd try a mat rake - they work well depending on how tight the mat is,
I'm talking about the one with tines like a comb. Then there is the the
other mat rake with serrated blades that cut right thru the mat. Then if
she's really a pain and it's a real tight one - scissors. One other
thing to try gently using a slicker brush on it.

I hope I was clear - stuff like that I'm better at showing that
explaining.

Lisa