[PyrNet-L] Bailey's Allergies

Thanks to all who responded ! I am now VERY upset with our ex-vet, I was
never informed that he needed to be weaned off the Prednisone . How
incompetent ! As I'm writing this I have the phone book in my lap opened
to the V's . I'm going to look until I can find one that is familiar with
our wonderful breed . When I find one that hopefully knows what their
talking about I'll keep in contact with the list to double check on them
. Now I'm very paranoid . We live in Peoria ,Il. so if anyone knows of
any (vets) in this area please let us know .
Thanks again ,
Jodi Slusser