Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Bathing

In a message dated 4/11/99 9:06:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
naughty.dog@juno.com writes:

<< I've always heard that too much bathing
 irritates their sensitive skin >>

Too much bathing irritates any animals skin. It strips away the "essential
oils" of the coat. I use a fatty acid shampoo called EfaHylyt. It is
expensive, but I bathe fairly often, and this keeps the coat and skin
healthy! :) There are alot of good shampoos and creme rinses out now that
allow you to bathe more often, but extremely frequent bathing can cause skin
irritation and damage the coat.

Melissa

Melissa