[PyrNet-L] Thanks for Response

Thanks to those of you that responded regarding my sick Pyr puppy.  She
is doing much better this evening and seems to be keeping down small
amounts of the Hill's prescription food we are offering her from the
vet.  She is playing with toys tonight, so I feel like she's getting
back to feeling like herself.  Silly me, I assumed that products that
were made for dogs were safe for dogs!  Obviously not for Margo.  We
feed her Eukanuba, and I think we will be cutting back on any other
treats except Eukanuba treats and Milk Bones.  We seem to be pretty sure
that it was the basted bone I got at the pet store because it was a new
item for her and the reaction started an hour after she stopped chewing
on it.

Thanks again for the input!

Kris